1.03.2018

Hello friends!


Hey there! Remember me? Yeah, it's been for.ever since I've blogger but I haven't really felt the need to, aside from the fact that I don't have time or energy to these days. While I'm still pregnant, we are nearing the end and I'm getting super anxious to meet this baby boy!! Tomorrow we will hit the 35/35 mark and I can't believe it (35 weeks down/35 days to go for those of you who don't know what I'm referring to)!!

Here's a quick bumpdate to fill you in on the growing #teddybearbump  (weeks 22-33)



Here we are at 34 weeks vs when I was pregnant with Claire on the right. This little guy is low!





If you follow me on Instagram then you're probably sick of seeing my weekly photos but don't worry, this too shall end! Pretty soon I'll be blowing up your feed with a sweet baby boy 😊

Claire is growing into such a sweet little girl and I cannot wait to see her as a big sister. It's going to be an interesting ride but I'm so incredibly excited and blessed to be given another child. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love!